Do you think you have what it takes to help people find LOVE? Are you constantly setting up your friends and family?
Develop all the tools you need to become a Professional Matchmaker.
Start a profitable matchmaking business in your area or improve and grow your already existing matchmaking business.
- Step-by-Step Strategies for Starting, Building & Maintaining a Matchmaking Business
- Matchmaking vs Singles Events & Online Dating Sites
- Creating A Target Market Profile
- Defining Your Niche Market
- Creating Your Professional Brand
- Obtaining Local, National and International Clients
- Building a Powerful Website
- Packaging Your Services
- Networking & Visibility for Success
- Ongoing Marketing & Sales Techniques
- Creating a Detailed Plan of Action
- Setting Your Fees
- Gaining the Credibility and Knowledge to be a Successful Matchmaker
- Contracts and Forms
- Questionnaires, Screening and Profiling Clients
- Building an Ongoing Client Base
- One-on-One Matchmaking Scenarios
Pursue your dream of owning your own matchmaking business!
Get started today!
Get certified and
start matchmaking in 2013!
Contact me for more information or to set up installment payments.
"How to Become a Matchmaker
or Dating Coach"
Tired of your regular 9 – 5 job? Would you like a rewarding career helping people? Do you think you have what it takes to be the next Patti Stanger? Have you been matching your friends and family for years? Are you interested in a business that works with singles and assists them in finding love?
Join us for the 411 on how to get started in the very profitable dating industry before you invest in getting certified. This podcast should help you determine whether this field is RIGHT for you.
Kiki Strickland has been a professional matchmaker since 2006 and is a certified relationship coach for singles. She shares her expertise on the industry and what is needed to succeed.
Stop working for someone else and start living the life you want!